Sparta Construction Corporation is a licensed general contractor based in Batangas, Philippines. Originally founded in 1979, Sparta has evolved into one of the most trusted contractors in the food, beverage, retail, and pharmaceutical industries.
COMPANY HISTORY AND BACKGROUND
Sparta Construction was initially a metal works contractor. After a year, we expanded and added insulation and cladding works to our business line. In the late 1980’s, our company became involved in hauling, rigging and installation of industrial equipment.
Our current line of business also covers electro – mechanical services for the food and beverage industries. This includes design, fabrication and erection of pressure and process vessels in stainless and carbon steel, as well as sanitary and utilities piping.
Architectural, Structural and Civil Works Design and Build are services also offered.
Our main office and 2,000 sq.m. fabrication plant are located at Bo. San Isidro Norte, Sto. Tomas, Batangas, situated in an area that allows further expansion towards Sto. Tomas, the first town of Batangas.
Today, Sparta Construction employs a total of 120 workers consisting of both office and plant personnel. We are proud to have licensed mechanical, electrical & civil engineers, architects, consultants and technologists with varied experiences in their respective fields.
We work together to consistently provide quality products and offer a wide array of services that will meet our client’s requirements.
- To consistently provide high quality products and services at a reasonable price.
- To accomplish our task in the least amount of time without sacrificing quality.
- To introduce innovative and effective industrial products, as well as new technologies that will bolster our increase our clients’ global competitiveness.
- To be pro-active and service-oriented, while upending our business relationships with our clients through our dedication and hard work.
- To develop new business lines.
- As part of our quality monitoring, we aim to provide proper training for our workers, keeping them up to date with the latest in building techniques and equipment.
- To guide, inspire, and support all our employees